- 8:00 a.m.: Holy Eucharist Rite I, spoken service in St. Nicholas Chapel
- 9:00 a.m.: Holy Eucharist Rite II, with St. Paul's Choir in the Cathedral
- 10:15 a.m.: Church School and Adult Formation programs
- 11:15 a.m.: Holy Eucharist Rite I, with Schola Cantorum in the Cathedral
- 5:00 p.m. Service Schedule
- First Sunday- Holy Eucharist Rite II ("Rooted" communion service featuring Americana music)
- Second Sunday- Choral Evensong (evening worship with music provided by the Schola Cantorum)
- Third Sunday- "Crowded Table" in Dean Willey Hall (an examination of a current issue with an emphasis on scripture, theology, and worship led by St. Paul's clergy)
- Fourth Sunday- Choral Evensong (evening worship with music provided by the Cathedral Choristers).
The Cathedral follows CDC guidelines in regard to masking, hand-washing, and other efforts to minimize the spread of Covid. Mask wearing required for all people at this time
St. Paul's follows CDC guidelines, in consultation with local health experts, to determine appropriate Covid protocols for our communal life.
Using the Covid Community Spread Map provided by the CDC, Oklahoma County can be at a level of Low, Medium, or High. When community spread is at a Low or Medium masks are not required indoors. When community spread is at a High, masks are …Read More »